The House Share – read the 1st chapters
I’m thrilled to reveal the jacket for my next Kate Helm novel, The House Share. We’ve all had awful house-shares – but what if your dream home really was to die for?
The book’s out in May 2020 but you can read the first chapters right now… click here to download your exclusive preview.
The Hunting Party meets Our House in this gripping new thriller.
Seven housemates. Seven lies. Would you join . . . The House Share?
Immi thought she had found the perfect new home in central London: a shared warehouse with luxury accommodation, a rooftop terrace and daily yoga, all with a surprisingly affordable price tag. The Dye Factory is a ‘co-living’ community, designed to combat the loneliness of big city life.
But soon after she moves into her new haven, Immi realises that it’s not quite as idyllic as it appears. No one seems to know who is behind this multi-million pound urban experiment. And her housemates may be hiding a dangerous secret . . . Then, as a series of pranks escalates into something much darker, Immi is left questioning whether, in this group of strangers, she can ever really be safe.
And when you’re sharing a house, you can’t always lock the danger out.
Incredible People Wanted for Dream House share in Zone 1 Warehouse
Do you have what it takes to join us in the best house share in London, and quite possibly the world?
The kind of person who’ll fit right in will be:
- Outgoing and interested in others, but not a complete party animal;
- Committed to joining a sharing, socially responsible com-munity;
- Solvent, with great references.
In return, we can offer:
- A wonderful, spacious home from home in the heart of Bermondsey, just a few steps from London Bridge Station;
- Your own en-suite studio in a Victorian warehouse con-version packed with Instagrammable original features and designer furniture;
- Amazing communal spaces across four fl oors where you can work, eat, rest and play;
- A programme of ‘City-zen’ social activities and perks includ-ing yoga, organic veg boxes, games nights and even an honesty bar stocked with craft gins and low-alcohol options;
- A unique affordable-rent scheme which means you pay what you can manage, so we don’t exclude those on a low income; – The most fabulous housemates you’ll ever meet.
About KateI'm Kate Harrison - a novelist and non-fiction writer based by the sea in England. I also write thrillers as Kate Helm and epic love stories as Eva Carter. I also appear on TV and radio discussing healthy eating, diet, mental health and women's issues. View all posts by Kate →
Comments are closed.